Vintage 1960′s Raven Acoustic Guitar Rare Parlour Guitar
- Vintage 1960's Raven Acoustic Guitar Rare Parlour Guitar.
- Mahogany body with spruce top.
- I don't play or know much about guitars, but the guitar's bridge-saddle is very tall with the strings set 5/8" above the body (SEE PHOTOS #9 and #10), strings then taper down to height of about 3/32" at the nut. There are a few "checks" in the finish located on the spruce top (SEE PHOTO #2). There is also a u-shaped "check" located at the base of the neck (SEE PHOTO #7 and #8) and there are "checks" located on the guitar's side-surface (SEE PHOTOS #11 and #12). The guitar's backside, fretboard, headstock and tuning peg all appear to be in very nice condition.
- Vintage 1960's Heit Acoustic Parlour Guitar (Japan) For Parts or Repair (SEE ALL 12-PHOTOS).
- Body Measures: 19" long x 11-1/8" and 14-1/2" wide x 3-7/8" thick. The sound hole is 3-7/16" diameter.
- Fretboard length: 16-1/2"
- Overall length: 38-1/2"
- Unit weight: 3 lbs., 5 ozs.
- Made in Japan.
Like this post? Subscribe to my RSS feed and get loads more!